Hi Joel and Members here
I have already Watched, Read and Listened to so much at Freedom; been priceless to me to get to day 11.
I thank you all so much. With your help I have been able to take back my life - a true "coup d'état!"
Admittedly, I am quite proud to be here. I did not become a member immediately after the first 72 hours; probably could not believe (myself) that I had stopped smoking . . . My relationship with smoking was always an odd affair – I loved to hate smoking - and I smoked for 30 years!
This new journey without cigarettes after 30 years of smoking is bizarre and exciting.
· At first it felt a little lonely – I did not talk about it, because I did not want to have anybody know if I failed.
· Then it felt more alone - Almost like a dream. I am learning how to be a person without a cigarette. (they “accompanied” me everywhere for all those years)
· The ritual of smoking is what I miss most; not the physical inhale or smell or taste.
My promise to myself every day . . . NEVER TAKE ANOTHER PUFF
Thank you all again.
My Statistics are:
1. Stopped 11 days ago
2. 222 cigarettes not smoked
3. ZAR 333.00 (US$ 49.00)saved